lundi 14 mars 2011

De beaux souvenirs... So many good memories...

The people I've met and the places I've been,
Are all what make me the man I so proudly am,
But I want to know one thing, when did I become a ghost?
I'm most confused about the world I live in,
To think that I'm lonely well I probably am,
One thing that still gets me,
When did I become a ghost?

Kid Cudi, Ghost, Man on the Moon II

This is my last evening in North America. I'm not sad, because it got a bit long in the end, but I'm not happy either: on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean the real life is gonna start, I mean the adult life... scary, innit? I'll have to face so many issues like finding a job, getting a flat and stuff...
But still, it was a great experience! I saw so many amazing things, I met so many great people from all around the world and I'm proud to have lived and accomplished something special. I'm pround of myself in many ways, but I'm not really proud of my English though. I think I haven't improved much, but eh, I've spent only 2 months, haven't I :P


Agrandir le plan

I just want to thank all these lovely people who welcomed me, helped me or just hung around with me during this travel:
- Patrick from the ACBB Niagara Hostel
- Nathalie & Alain from the Auberge Inn. on Manitoulin Island
- Jessica & Norman I met at the Wolf Den and in Toronto
- Tash I met in Boston
- Serge, Jean-Philippe et Fernando from the Mauricie
- Alex, Pierre (France) & Alan (Italy) I met at the hostel in New York
- Manu, Tom & Jon (England) I met in Philadelphia, then in Washington
- Angie & Jim & their family & friends from Milwaukee
- David (Spain) & Simon (Germany) I met at the Planet Traveler in Toronto

You're awesome guys, take care and 'till the next adventure I guess...

3 commentaires:

  1. Sympa le pote, même pas une pensée pour celui et celle qui t'ont accompagné dans ton avalanche d'activités....

    Même pas une pensés pour Jean Philippe non plus !!!!

    T'as changé minot, I am so sad too...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. C'est bon, j'les ai remercié, mais ce ne sont pas des gens avec qui j'ai passé énormément de temps comparé aux autres...
    A très vite minot

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It was great hanging out with you as well, Romain! You're welcome back in Milwaukee any time, and I hope to visit you in Paris as soon as possible (if you remain there, that is)!

    RépondreSupprimer